My daughter and I had a wonderful stay at Milton Country Retreat. The exterior is rustic and is set in the most delightful setting surrounded by paddocks and a view to Pigeon House Mountain. Inside is an amazing surprise – luxuriously furnished with everything we needed. The attention to detail and care given to make the retreat comfortable and appealing was a welcome surprise. And the chocolate indulgence platter – what a treat! Thankyou so much.
Hayshed Cottage Milton – The retreat boasts a north-facing Hayshed cottage which was especially designed and built to compliment the surrounding heritage farm buildings. The façade is of an old hayshed with galvanised iron walls, barn door and iron roof. Once you step inside you are welcomed into a luxurious three bedroom, two bathroom, cottage which has been designed with an antique character and has every comfort imaginable. The cottage was recently renovated & decorated with stylish country décor to reflect the beauty of its natural surroundings.
- Federation style main bathroom – shower, gorgeous claw bath, pedestal basin and toilet
- Ensuite – shower, vanity and toilet
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Handmade chocolate soaps and bath bombs exclusively for our guests
- Iron & ironing board
- 2 bed rooms with Queen beds – luxury linen & rose petals
- Electric Blankets
- 1 bed room with 2 single beds – luxury linen & rose petals
- Cottage can accommodation maximum 6 guests with baby – glamping tents can be arranged for larger groups.
- Cot and baby highchair
- Wood combustion fire and free fire wood provided at the cottage
- Reverse Cycle Air Con
- Electric blankets and extra throw rugs.
- Kids outdoor games and indoor board games
- Books and magazines
- TV & DVD player – Dvd’s provided in the cottage for guest use
- Fully functional kitchen – fridge, oven, microwave, all cooking utensils and crockery
- Dining table and chairs facing stunning mountain views from inside the cottage
- Gas BBQ & outdoor setting area on veranda
- 1 litre of milk, Coffee machine and pods, instant coffee, selection of tea bags, fresh tea & sugar.
- On-site guest salt water pool – (Not Heated)
Delicious extras you don’t want to miss out on while visiting our property!
Would you like to add something deliciously exciting to your holiday?? How about a Chocolate Champagne picnic experience in our field, see our attractions page for further details CLICK FOR MORE INFOor perhaps you would like to explore you inner chocolate god or goddess and make your own chocolate creation during our on-site chocolate workshops? See our Chocolate workshops page for further details.CLICK FOR MORE INFO or perhaps an elegant high tea set up just for your group of friends or family CLICK FOR MORE INFO
Hayshed Cottage Gallery
What others are saying